EKG Technician Program
This course covers basic EKG and 12 Lead EKG. Students will learn anatomy of the electrical conduction system, basic rhythm recognition, followed by advanced concept in the 12-lead course. These courses are for both nurses and EMS providers and offer contact hours for both professions.
- 12 Hours of Accredited CEU/CME
- Basic EKG course
- 12 Lead Interpretation Course
- Learn On The Go With Our Mobile Friendly Student Portal
- Used By Thousands Of EKG Professionals Around The Globe.
- Free Resources To Help You Stay Up-To-Date Once You Complete The EKG Bundle.
- Mobile Friendly
- 24/7 Access
#19-MEDN-F3-6013 4 CEU’s
#19-MEDN-F3-6014 8 CEU’s
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Colorado Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.