Domestic Violence for EMS. The purpose of this program is to provide EMS providers with information and materials to recognize and prevent violence at home, the workplace, and in everyday situations. The following topics are covered:
- What is domestic violence? What is community violence?
- History of domestic and community violence
- The cycle of domestic abuse
- Types of domestic violence
- Consequences of domestic violence in patients and victims
- Treatment and prevention of domestic and community violence
1 CEU CAPCE #19-MEDN-F3-3026
Whether you are looking for training at the EMT, intermediate level, or Paramedic level MedicalEdNow is the EMS CE provider for you. For example, hundreds of accredited continuing education courses are available to choose from. In addition, subscriptions are available, to easily recertify your EMT recertification with MedicalEdNow. Did you procrastinate last year and had to complete your entire refresher in a week? Use our unlimited subscription and take classes whenever you want. We add courses monthly at no additional cost, signup today and start earning CEU’s today!
MedEdnow offers EMT refresher courses, AEMT and Paramedic Refresher courses 100% online 24/7. In addition, you can complete elective CE requirements and mandatory requirements all in one place. All of our EMS courses are CAPCE accredited.