Advanced Cardiac Care reviews Myocardial Infarction and Heart failure for the EMT and paramedic. This course is CAPCE accredited and NREMT accepted for EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic refresher.
- Discuss the anatomy and physiology of the heart and heart valves
- Review coronary circulation
- Analyze the relationship of coronary circulation and 12-Lead EKG abnormalities
- Understand current treatment for AMI and ACS
- Review heart failure pathophysiology
- Understand perfusion and congestion in the acute heart failure patient
- Synthesize treatment plan for heart failure patient based on assessment
CAPCE# 20-MEDN-F3-3074 2 CEU’s
Whether you are looking for training at the EMT, intermediate level, or Paramedic level MedicalEdNow is the EMS CE provider for you. With hundreds of accredited continuing education courses to choose from and subscriptions available. You can easily complete your EMT or Paramedic Recertification. Did you procrastinate last year and had to complete your entire refresher in a week? Use our unlimited subscription and take classes whenever you want. We add courses monthly at no additional cost, signup today, and start earning EMT and Paramedic CEU’s today! Purchase the second year at a saving, includes Elder abuse and our COVID courses.
MedEdnow offers EMT refresher courses, AEMT, and Paramedic Refresher courses 100% online 24/7, so you can complete elective CEU’s requirements and mandatory requirements all in one place. All of our EMS courses are CAPCE accredited. #medednow911